Book me for a Speaking Engagement
- Intro to Stress Reduction & Mindfulness - Joni offers research and science around stress and how mindfulness can help change our physiology and reaction to stress. Stories and practice of techniques help to educate participants to use mindfulness in their lives to feel better and be more effective.
- Getting Unstuck & Living Your Purpose - Joni offers practices to recognize mind traps that hold us back and use tools to escape into living a more meaningful life.
- Plugged into Mindfulness - A talk for parents and/or educators on mindfulness. Simple techniques to practice daily and when engaging with children aged 0-18.
- Communicating for Success - Joni discusses how technology has impacted our communication; she offers story and practice of how we can develop clear communication techniques and use them to be more authentic, kind, and get what we want.
- Do More - Stress Less - Joni shows you how to clear your mind so that you can focus on what's really important, and move through stressful circumstances with greater ease.
- Mindfulness for Productivity & Following Your Dreams - Many people think that meditation practices make you passive or apathetic, that peace means accepting whatever comes without trying to change. Joni will share practices to empower you to live the life you imagine, to get things done and move toward your dreams.
- How to Thrive in Uncertain Times - Joni offers ancient wisdom applicable to modern day times of uncertainty and challenge, and practices to help you shed your stress and move forward in times of change and uncertainty.
- Consumption: more than what you eat - What you consume is more than what you eat and drink. Everything you expose yourself to has an impact on your mental, emotional and physical wellness. Joni offers stories, research, and mindfulness practices to cultivate greater awareness and freedom of choice around consumption and how it can make you healthier and more effective.
- Women's Empowerment - Joni offers an engaging talk on strength, compassion, communication, and mindfulness, offering practices and exercises for women who need a boost in confidence, or those who are learning to find their voice and live their dreams.
- Top Ten Tips For Wellness - Joni's top ten practices to become healthier and more balanced, mind, body and spirit.
- ...and more
Contact me about doing a speaking engagement for your group or industry organization.
Videos of Joni Speaking...More to Come...
Bayer Corp. (now Covestro)
Net Health Systems
Crown Castle, Inc.
Regulatory & Quality Solutions, LLC
Pittsburgh Action Against Rape
Pittsburgh Cultural Trust Shared Services
American Bridge Corporation
Healthy Start, Inc.
North Allegheny School District
Pine Richland School District
Slippery Rock University Psychology Department
Washington & Jefferson College