Fresh Green Salad
Salad can get boring, so I like to toss different veggies and ingredients together to keep things interesting. Give this a try, just for you or for a gathering. This will make about 4-6 large servings.
Combine the following:
- Large bunch of mixed greens, rinsed and dried
- 1 large beet, diced and roasted
- 2 stalks of celery, sliced on an angle
- 1 thinly sliced pear
- 4 oz goat cheese, sliced or crumbled on top
- handful of toasted pumpkin seeds
- dressing: olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and garlic according to taste.